Accounts Receivable Technician - Full Time
Accounts Payable and Payroll Assistant - Part Time
Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Montezuma Creek
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Location: Montezuma Creek, Utah
- Full-time Benefits include: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Wage depends on experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Keep track of received data and source documents.
- Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Resolves EOB questions and errors with primary carrier…
- Research claim denials and take necessary step to eliminate denials.
- Make necessary changes to a payer’s profile to correct wrong information on claim forms.
- Develop and maintain filling system to keep records of work completed.
- Files or routes source documents after entry
- Post payments from all sources (Medicaid, Commercial Insurance, Self-Pay, etc.).
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Set-up patient accounts on budgets and follow-up to ensure payment or report for collections.
- Follow all personnel policies and procedures of UNHS and support administration team in providing quality healthcare in a financial viable process.
- Maintain patient and business confidentiality at all times.
- Comply with the UNHS Policies and Procedures regarding Confidentiality, with the Privacy Act, with Health Insurance Portability Act.
- Any other tasks, projects, or duties that are requested by the Employee’s supervisor or other UNHS management or administration that is at all reasonably related to UNHS and/or the Employee’s employment with UNHS.
This position requires the following qualifications:
- Education & Experience: Requisite to adequately fulfill the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Language Skills: Fluently read, write, and speak the English language.
- Math Skills: General math skills required.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to reason and creatively problem solve.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with co-workers, managers, administration, and medical staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Computer Skills: General computer skills required, as well as knowledge and ability to use the Microsoft Software suite. Furthermore, the Employee must be able to learn new software applications, such as UNHS’s Athena software.
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
#WeAreSacred #Pride2019 #NavajoEquality
It’s time to treat our LGBTQ members with respect and compassion.
We Are Navajo supports Dine Equality's mission. They envision the Navajo Nation as a safe, supportive & inclusive home for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, two-spirit & transgender family members. Their mission is to advocate & secure equal rights & protections for the Diné (Navajo) LGBTQ community & their families. Learn More