Dental Front Desk
Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Monticello, Utah
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full-time Benefits include: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
Wage depends on experience
- Location: Monticello, Utah
- Full-time Benefits include: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Wage depends on experience
1. General secretarial duties needed in the Dental office, including, but not limited to filing (electronic) documents, answering phones, tracking scheduling matters and needs for all UNHS dentists;
2. Multi-tasking patient’s needs, incoming phone calls and demands of dental team;
3. Scheduling UNHS dental patients in the most efficient manner such that UNHS patients get seen as quickly as possible;
4. Confirming appointments for UNHS Dental patients;
5. Maintain all patient and other records related to UNHS’s Dental office, electronically;
6. Provide excellent customer care, including phone etiquette;
7. Arrange scheduled patients to maximize efficiency and service;
8. Understanding dental terminology to be able to communicate necessary information to assist patients with their appointments;
9. Collect payment, verify insurance and assist UNHS patient in understanding financial responsibilities
10. Undertake and initiate CQI projects, in conjunction with UNHS’s CQI Director, in order to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of UNHS’s dental office;
11. Any and all other tasks, projects, duties, and assignments in order to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of UNHS’s dental office;
12. Any other tasks, projects, or duties that are requested by the Employee’s supervisor or other UNHS management or administration that is at all reasonably related to UNHS and/or the Employee’s employment with UNHS.
- Minimum of 2 years dental or medical front desk experience that includes insurance and prior EMR, EHR or EDR experience. Prior experience in dental is preferred, including dental assisting. Certificate’s, degree’s or professional organization affiliation is preferred
- Ability to communicate in Navajo is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must have an excellent work history and customer service mindset.
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
#WeAreSacred #Pride2019 #NavajoEquality
It’s time to treat our LGBTQ members with respect and compassion.
We Are Navajo supports Dine Equality's mission. They envision the Navajo Nation as a safe, supportive & inclusive home for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, two-spirit & transgender family members. Their mission is to advocate & secure equal rights & protections for the Diné (Navajo) LGBTQ community & their families. Learn More