Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Montezuma Creek
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, dental insurance, Vacation leave, PTO hours, holiday pay, wellness benefits
We are looking for a Pharmacy Clerk to work in our Community Health Center in Southeastern Utah. Our clinic is a dynamic place to work, practice, and grow. We have 4 primary care health centers and deliver integrated services including behavioral health, Pharmacy, Dental, specialty referrals, chronic disease management, health education, and much, much more.
- Full-Time position
- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, dental insurance, Vacation leave, PTO hours, holiday pay, wellness benefits
- Location: Montezuma Creek, UT
- Greeting patients is the primary function
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies/laws in regards to dispensing medications
- Provide education and resources to patients, in order to make their visit as smooth as possible
- Verify patient demographics and medications before dispensing medications
- Collect insurance, co-pays, and payments for medications or retail items
- Maintain a clean environment through daily cleaning of all workspaces, disinfecting, sweeping of floors, taking out garbage, dusting, etc.
- May participate or assist as needed on other assignments but not limited to. (i.e. Teddy Bear Clinic, Staff retreats, meetings etc.)
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor(s).
- Will report to Pharmacies in charge (PIC) or staffed pharmacist on duty
Experience, Training, and Qualifications needed to perform the job:
- Preferably has experience working with the public in a health care setting.
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to prioritize and multitask.
High school diploma/GED
5 years’ experience in customer service and retail
Key Performance Indicators:
- Pharmacy knowledge or medical background
- Adhere to pharmacy laws, company policies, and procedures.
- Customer service and communication skills
- Retail experience
- Attention to detail and computer skills
- Must obtain/maintain First Aid/CPR certification
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
#WeAreSacred #Pride2019 #NavajoEquality
It’s time to treat our LGBTQ members with respect and compassion.
We Are Navajo supports Dine Equality's mission. They envision the Navajo Nation as a safe, supportive & inclusive home for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, two-spirit & transgender family members. Their mission is to advocate & secure equal rights & protections for the Diné (Navajo) LGBTQ community & their families. Learn More