Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Montezuma Creek
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, dental insurance, Vacation leave, PTO hours, holiday pay, wellness benefits
We are looking for a Pharmacy Clerk to work in our Community Health Center in Southeastern Utah. Our clinic is a dynamic place to work, practice, and grow. We have 4 primary care health centers and deliver integrated services including behavioral health, Pharmacy, Dental, specialty referrals, chronic disease management, health education, and much, much more.
- Full-Time position
- Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, dental insurance, Vacation leave, PTO hours, holiday pay, wellness benefits
- Location: Montezuma Creek, UT
- Greeting patients is the primary function
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies/laws in regards to dispensing medications
- Provide education and resources to patients, in order to make their visit as smooth as possible
- Verify patient demographics and medications before dispensing medications
- Collect insurance, co-pays, and payments for medications or retail items
- Maintain a clean environment through daily cleaning of all workspaces, disinfecting, sweeping of floors, taking out garbage, dusting, etc.
- May participate or assist as needed on other assignments but not limited to. (i.e. Teddy Bear Clinic, Staff retreats, meetings etc.)
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor(s).
- Will report to Pharmacies in charge (PIC) or staffed pharmacist on duty
Experience, Training, and Qualifications needed to perform the job:
- Preferably has experience working with the public in a health care setting.
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to prioritize and multitask.
High school diploma/GED
5 years’ experience in customer service and retail
Key Performance Indicators:
- Pharmacy knowledge or medical background
- Adhere to pharmacy laws, company policies, and procedures.
- Customer service and communication skills
- Retail experience
- Attention to detail and computer skills
- Must obtain/maintain First Aid/CPR certification
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Your Voice Has Power!
Join We Are Navajo in supporting sexual assault survivors! Learn more about sexual assault nurse examinations available nearby