Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: All locations
Status: Part Time
Benefits: Up to, 30 hours per week, but hours will vary based on patient need.
As Needed - No benefits
New hires are As Needed only. Up to, 30 hours per week, but hours will vary based on patient need.
- Must be able to work with last minute transport changes such as ER visits, discharges and capable of working with short notice schedule changes.
- Must be able to operate variety of vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans and off-road type vehicles including specially type full-size vans.
- Ability to communicate in Navajo is strongly preferred with great communication skills.
- Drivers are required to work with ambulatory and disabled clients, which may require the operation of special equipment such as a wheelchair van lift system.
- Must be able to provide basic preventative maintenance on vehicles such as pre-trip inspections and or tire changes.
- Utah state EMT certification recommended but not required.
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
“Our young relatives deserve safe and healthy relationships”
Join We Are Navajo and the Coalition to stop Violence Against Native Women in spreading awareness about Teen Dating Violence Awareness month this February. Learn More