Housekeeper- part time
Housekeeping - Part Time
Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Montezuma Creek
Status: Part Time
Benefits: Part-time Benefits include: PTO leave, Holiday pay
- Location: Montezuma Creek, UT
- Part-time Benefits include: PTO leave, Holiday pay
- Wage depends on experience
- (2) Two Part-Time positions open
1. Ensure cleanliness of clinic by using equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop/bucket, floor cleaners, rug cleaners, etc.) and cleaning chemicals (disinfectants, cleaners, sanitizers, etc.) by following a provided Cleaning Checklist;
*Areas to be cleaned daily – Front Lobby, Screening Rooms, Exam Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Providers’ Offices, Staff Lounge, Restrooms (public, patient and employee), Hallways, Dental (Reception and Exam areas), Administrative areas (offices, restrooms, kitchens, and storages)
2. Empties and relines trash receptacles. Cleans trash receptacles on a weekly basis;
3. Sweep and mop, dust mop and/or vacuum floors in all areas; periodically strips or scrubs and waxes floors or shampoos carpeted areas;
4. Moves equipment and/or furniture (chairs, exam tables, moveable cabinets, etc.) for thorough cleaning of facility;
5. Sanitize, clean and/or polish all hard and washable surfaces (counters, table tops, toys, etc.), chair arms, telephones, etc.) except in areas where Nursing staff is responsible for cleaning or otherwise instructed;
6. Inspect and clean all windows, door panels, window sills, walls, ceiling, woodwork and notify Maintenance for service, if needed;
7. Ensure adequate supply of paper and liquid products (bathroom tissue, paper towels, liquid soap, air freshener, Kleenex, etc.) in all areas; monitors and replenishes supplies on a periodic basis;
8. Cleans, maintains and rotates rugs (interior and exterior) for facility, and/or routes to Montezuma Creek Clinic for cleaning on a periodic basis;
9. Washes linens (sheets, gowns, etc.), cleaning rags, etc. on a daily basis, when a washing machine is available and/or routes to Montezuma Creek Clinic for cleaning on a periodic basis;
10. Maintains an adequate inventory of cleaning chemicals and/or paper products and notifies supervisor and provides a supply requisition when in short supply;
11. Assist and notify Nursing Staff with Sharps containers and/or Bio-Hazardous materials; and walks materials to Bio-Hazard Cage;
12. Maintains and cleans all cleaning equipment after each use and reports need for repairs or replacement to supervisor;
13. Ensure heating and air conditioner is operating within normal parameters and notify Maintenance for service, if needed.
14. Ensure all fixtures in clinical and administrative sections are in working order; light switches, faucets, air fresheners, commodes, vents, etc. and notify Maintenance for service, if needed;
15. Uses all applicable company forms in the course of employment; leave forms, supply requisition, etc.
16. Any other tasks, projects, or duties that are requested by the Employee’s supervisor or other UNHS management or administration that is at all reasonably related to UNHS and/or the Employee’s employment with UNHS.
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application Portal
#WeAreSacred #Pride2019 #NavajoEquality
It’s time to treat our LGBTQ members with respect and compassion.
We Are Navajo supports Dine Equality's mission. They envision the Navajo Nation as a safe, supportive & inclusive home for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, two-spirit & transgender family members. Their mission is to advocate & secure equal rights & protections for the Diné (Navajo) LGBTQ community & their families. Learn More