Patient Access Representative F/T
Patient Access Representative- Full Time
Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Monument Valley
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full-time Benefits includes: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay
- Location: Monument Valley, Utah
- Full-time Benefits include: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Wage depends on experience
- General clerical duties needed in the business office including, but not limited to collecting co-payments, verifying insurance, answering phones, filing documents electronically, tracking scheduling matters;
- Interviewing patients prior to check-in to gather demographic, insurance and emergency information;
- Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures;
- Scheduling UNHS patients in the most efficient manner such that UNHS patients get seen as quickly as possible;
- Maintain all patient and other records related to UNHS’s front office;
- Provide excellent customer care;
- Sensitivity to confidential matters;
- Arrange scheduled patients to maximize efficiency and service;
- Undertake and initiate CQI projects, in conjunction with UNHS’s CQI Director, in order to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of UNHS’s front office;
- Any and all other tasks, projects, duties, and assignments in order to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of UNHS’s front office;
- Any other tasks, projects, or duties that are requested by the Employee’s supervisor or other UNHS management or administration that is at all reasonably related to UNHS and/or the Employee’s employment with UNHS.
- Must have experience as Patient Registration Representative preferred.
- Ability to communicate in Navajo is preferred.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must have an excellent work history and customer service mindset.
We offer the opportunity to work with a dynamic team providing care to medically under-served communities.
UNHS hires in accordance with NPEA and EEOC standards.
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
“Our young relatives deserve safe and healthy relationships”
Join We Are Navajo and the Coalition to stop Violence Against Native Women in spreading awareness about Teen Dating Violence Awareness month this February. Learn More