Security Guard - Full time
Security Guard - Full time
Company/Organization: Utah Navajo Health System
Location: Monument Valley
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Location: Monument Valley, Utah
- Full-time Benefits include: Full health insurance, 5% of gross to a 403b retirement account, life insurance, Vacation leave, PTO leave, Holiday pay, Short/Long term disability, wellness benefit
- Wage depends on experience
- Patrol the interior and exterior areas of assigned site
- Execute security services as outlined in site-specific Post Orders and directed by management
- Engage with the general public to offer assistance and directions
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed reports using company provided equipment
- Actively enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Qualified applicants for the Unarmed Security Officer positions will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain a valid Utah Security Officers License
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current a Current Utah Security Officers License, and must carry the license at all times while on duty.
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
- Must possess effective written and oral com
- Communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Submission InstructionsApply online via UNHS Online Application portal
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Your Voice Has Power!
Join We Are Navajo in supporting sexual assault survivors! Learn more about sexual assault nurse examinations available nearby