Programs & Services
Photo Credit: Tyrell Descheny
About this Section
In this section you'll find a variety of programs and services or opportunities available in our service areas. Some programs and services are Federal and State funded programs. Some programs and services are delivered directly through referral by UNHS and/or behavioral health. Other programs and services are available directly in your school.
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Assistance
- Programs for Families & Children
- Training, Classes, Groups & Meetings
- Treatment Programs
- School-based Programs
- Insurance & Medicaid/Medicare Benefits
- Services For People with Disabilities
- Crisis Programs and Support
- Aging & Adult Services
- Care & Counseling Centers
Help Make Us Better!
We know we are still missing many important programs and services! Please let us know if you see something missing or content
that needs correcting. We would be happy to add new pages or information if you have content that you’d be willing to share.
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Your Voice Has Power!
Join We Are Navajo in supporting sexual assault survivors! Learn more about sexual assault nurse examinations available nearby