Chili Cheese Fries
Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
- 1 can of Amy's vegan chili
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- All-purpose seasoning
- 1. Cut your potatoes into fries, season them and fry in vegetable oil
- 2. After the fries are done put them into a bowl and season to taste.
- 3. In a separate saucepan heat your canned chili and stir. Once it starts bubbling, add 2 handfuls of shredded cheese, let melt.
- 4. On a plate add fries, warm chili, cheese and enjoy!
What's Your Story?
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Your Voice Has Power!
Join We Are Navajo in supporting sexual assault survivors! Learn more about sexual assault nurse examinations available nearby