Chili Cheese Fries
Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
- 1 can of Amy's vegan chili
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- All-purpose seasoning
- 1. Cut your potatoes into fries, season them and fry in vegetable oil
- 2. After the fries are done put them into a bowl and season to taste.
- 3. In a separate saucepan heat your canned chili and stir. Once it starts bubbling, add 2 handfuls of shredded cheese, let melt.
- 4. On a plate add fries, warm chili, cheese and enjoy!
Learn more about COVID-19
If you're happy and you know it . .
Wash your hands!
Stay home to limit the spread of coronavirus
Limit outings to essential only!
If you or anyone you know is in need of support during this pandemic
Toll free number: 1-833-956-1554 Stay Home Save Lives
March is National Nutrition Month
Join We Are Navajo in supporting healthy eating habits and making smart food choices! Learn More