Chili Cheese Fries
Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
- 1 can of Amy's vegan chili
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- All-purpose seasoning
- 1. Cut your potatoes into fries, season them and fry in vegetable oil
- 2. After the fries are done put them into a bowl and season to taste.
- 3. In a separate saucepan heat your canned chili and stir. Once it starts bubbling, add 2 handfuls of shredded cheese, let melt.
- 4. On a plate add fries, warm chili, cheese and enjoy!
#WeAreStillHere #WeAreNavajo #NavajoPride
YOU ARE ON INDIGENOUS LAND
Welcome to #NativeAmericanHeritageMonth. The first thing you need to know is that our history isn't over. We are still here! Enter our Rock Your Mocs contest!
March is National Nutrition Month
Join We Are Navajo in supporting healthy eating habits and making smart food choices! Learn More