Chili Cheese Fries
Vegan Chili Cheese Fries
- 1 can of Amy's vegan chili
- Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- All-purpose seasoning
- 1. Cut your potatoes into fries, season them and fry in vegetable oil
- 2. After the fries are done put them into a bowl and season to taste.
- 3. In a separate saucepan heat your canned chili and stir. Once it starts bubbling, add 2 handfuls of shredded cheese, let melt.
- 4. On a plate add fries, warm chili, cheese and enjoy!
#WeAreSacred #Pride2019 #NavajoEquality
It’s time to treat our LGBTQ members with respect and compassion.
We Are Navajo supports Dine Equality's mission. They envision the Navajo Nation as a safe, supportive & inclusive home for our gay, lesbian, bisexual, two-spirit & transgender family members. Their mission is to advocate & secure equal rights & protections for the Diné (Navajo) LGBTQ community & their families. Learn More